Putrajaya, / Malaysia
Waterski & Wakeboard World Cup SDN BHD
Water Sport Club
- Website: http://www.waterski.com.my
- Email: Hanifah@waterski.com.my
- Alternate Email: Nozie@waterski.com.my
Phone: +60-12-272 1948
Maritime Centre, No. 1, Jalan P5/5, Precinct 5
Putrajaya, Putrajaya 62200
Official training site of the Malaysian Waterski Team!
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: 2012 Ski Nautique 200, 2012 Super Air Nautique, 2010 Mastercraft 197 & X7, 2011 Mastercraft X2
- Available Gear: All available
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: Half day: 4 students x 2 sets each; Full day: 7 students x 3 sets each day.
- Charter Group Size: Group packages of 10 pax or 20 pax available.
- On-site Accommodations:
Pullman Putrajaya Hotel 50m away. 3-room apartments 10-20 minutes by car.
- Club requirements for participation: None. Preferred rates for members who use our club on a regular basis.
- Water Located On: Lake with 3 ski or wakeboarding sites
- Water Temperature: 30 degrees celsius
- Wind Pattern: Changeable. Dead calm or bit windy with tropical storms
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Police, environment, cruise