Vega Waterski Club
Water Sport Club Water Sport School Ski Boat Rental
Phone: +7 (925) 709-5822
Brekhovo village in Moscow region
Brekhovo, Adygeya 141544
Vega Waterski Club is a professional waterski club, and the home club of Russian National team members. The club features a Malibu Response 6 with Zero off and Malibu Response 5.7 with Zero off, plus a Ski Nautique 200; a ranking homologated slalom course and ramp. International category pilot and coach Vasily Goryunov.
Annually https://www.facebook.com/vega.open?fref=ts Vega Open is an international tournament and https://www.facebook.com/filin.jumpmemorial?fref=ts Filin Jump Memorial are set on this lake. For the Filin Jump we invite 12 best men and 8 women world competitors. Course record belongs to Freddy Krueger 69m. Ryann Dodd, Scott @Rocketman Ellis, Felippe and Rodrigo Miranda, Igor Morosov and Vladinir Ryanzin Natalia Berdnicova, Jutta Lammi, Marion Mathieu, Lauren Morgan and more.
Our club is very welcoming to professional waterskiers, as well as those who have never waterskied before. Most people in the club speak fluent English.
Hours of Operation:
7:00 AM till sundown
- Boat(s) in Use: Malibu Response 6 and 5.7 with Zero off / Ski Nautique 200
- Available Gear: Slalom, Trick and Jump skis for rent D3, Goodman, Connelly, but ask for size
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Hotel is located 1,5 km from the starting dock. On site are a clubhouse, sauna, dressing room.
- Club requirements for participation: None
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature: 70-75 F during a summer time
- Wind Pattern: Calm
- Other Watercraft Traffic: No other boats. The ski school occupies from morning till 4 p.m. but you always can find a window for a ride.