Zanook Wake Park
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.zanook.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/zanookwakepark
Phone: +66 02 104 9050
77, Bang bon 3, Bang Bon
Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon Bangkok 10150
On the west side of Bangkok Metropolitan Area, Zanook Wake Park is the only cable park in the city, located just 25-minutes by car from the Silom area. Activities for the entire family include waterskiing, wakeboarding and standup paddling (SUP) on a large freshwater lake.
The equipment encompasses a clock-wise cable suitable for regular-foot riders but it’s also a fun challenge for goofy-footers to improve their riding skills. A 5-tower system built by Rixen helps new riders get up to the optimal speeds quickly and easily. Advanced riders can enjoy mastering new air tricks since the cable height is 12m over the water.
Also, the Zanook Aqua Park is an inflatable aqua park that’s suitable for everyone, from children to adults, who will enjoy dodging, sliding, and climbing the obstacle courses and artificial cliff in the middle of the lake.
For a break, chill at the water bar with friends and loved ones or enjoy Thai and international dishes at the on-site restaurant.
Hours of Operation:
7 days/ 12.30-21-30 Mon-Fri 9.00-21-30 Sat-Sun Every Months
- Boat(s) in Use: No
- Available Gear: Slingshot wakeboards, Sandbox helmets ,vests and waterskis
- Wake Park Details:
A 5-tower system built by Rixen, clockwise.
- 3 Kickers (Wave kicker on the left and small and big on the right
-1 Fun Box
-1 Olli Kicker
-1 Roof Top
-1 Long John
-1 Skate Box
-1 DoubleKicker Flatbar trasnfer
- School Class Size: 1-4
- Charter Group Size: No limit
- On-site Accommodations:
Hot showers, Restrooms , Restaurant, Accomodation, Aquapark, Muay Thai,
- Club requirements for participation: No requirements
- Water Located On:
- Water Temperature: 23-27 degrees C
- Wind Pattern: Usually calm
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Busy on weekends