Lake Mac Water Sports
Water Sport School Water Sport Charter Ski Boat Rental
- Website: http://www.lakemacwatersports.com.au
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/LakeMacWaterSports
Phone: +61 (0)435567554
Lake Macquarie, New South Wales 2264
Lake Mac Water Sports is owned and operated by husband and wife team Russell and Kristie-lee Hicks. They have both grown up around the lake and have immense local knowledge that the lake and surrounding areas have to offer.
“The best thing about living near lake Macquarie is dropping the boat in on a Friday arvo after work and then boarding, footing and skiing till dark, then get a good feed at our local bay pub, then gearing up again for an early Saturday morning set. We are really blessed to live in one of the best places on earth,” says Russ when asked, why lake Macquarie?
Lake Mac Water Sports use’s only the best gear available, which is why we are so excited to be working closely with one of the best wake boarders Australia has produced Josh Sanders. Josh Sanders and his team at Ride Australia will be supplying us with a 2012 Moomba Mojo 2.5, the ultimate wakeboard boat.
Lake Mac Water Sports is your total water sport solution, so whether it be for a family/work xmas party, school holiday camps, a birthday, corporate team building, one on one coaching or just a fun day on the water with friends and family lake Mac Water Sports can tailor a package to suit your needs.
And remember, no mater the weather, on lake Macquarie there’s always flat water somewhere.
Please give us a call with any questions you may have.
Hours of Operation:
Dawn till dusk every day of the week
- Boat(s) in Use: 2012 Moomba Mojo
- Available Gear: Ronix, O'Brien, Liquid Force, ML
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: Up to 12 people on the boat
- Charter Group Size: Up to 12 people on the boat
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Lake Macquarie
- Water Temperature: 20 C
- Wind Pattern: Low
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Very quiet on week days