Cables Wake Park
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.cableswakepark.com.au
- Email: (Please use contact form on website)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cables-Wake-Park-Penrith/164188450264991
Phone: +61 (0)2 4722 2537
123 Mulgoa Rd.
Penrith, New South Wales 2750
CABLES WAKE PARK aims to provide the best in all that wakeboarding and waterskiing has to offer, including one of the largest array of obstacles found anywhere, with a total of 21. We feature (2) Full-size Sesitec systems (one clockwise and one counter-clockwise) and (2) System 2.0s.
We specialise in first time riders, and cater from beginner to advanced, offering private coaching. We have a Cafe looking out over both of our lakes, right next to our childrens playground and jumping pillow.
Hours of Operation:
Everyday except Friday: 10am-7pm / Friday: 12:30pm-7pm.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Yes / Liquid Force, Ronix
- Wake Park Details: (2) Full-size Sesitec systems (one clockwise and one counter-clockwise) / (2) System 2.0s. (21) features!
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: 2 Private lakes
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: