OFF THE LOOP Wake Park
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.offtheloop.nz
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/offtheloopfoxton
Phone: +64 279097950
10 Stewart St.
Foxton, Manawatu Wanganui 4815
Off the Loop is New Zealand's newest Cable Park, offering incredible wakeboarding on dual 2 tower Double Counterweight wake park systems. There are 2 cable lanes- a setup perfect for beginners & an Intermediate / Advanced lane with features for more experienced riders.
Off the Loop also offers Stand Up Paddle Board Polo arena for group games, Trampolines, slacklines, and balance boards in a relaxed, rural atmosphere. Individuals, families, groups & corporate events & parties all welcome.
Based in Foxton NZ, Off the Loop is 1.5 hours from Wellington CBD, & Ferry Terminal. 35 mins from Palmerston North. 30 seconds off State Highway 1.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday to Friday 4pm - 8pm , Weekends 10am - 8pm , Closed Mondays
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Double Up Wakeboards, Ronix Wakeboards, Vests & Helmets supplied.
- Wake Park Details:
We have Dual 2 tower custom made , double counterweight systems.
Orange Lane: 145m long, High tension & pop for air tricks. No obstacles for beginners.
Black Lane: 185m Long, Intermediate/advanced riders with obstacles.
Features: Double sided kicker 1.1m. , Box Slider 17m, Table slider 9.6m , Small wedge .
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: No requirements
- Water Located On: Private Lake
- Water Temperature: Summer 20 - 24 degrees C , Winter 10 degrees C
- Wind Pattern: Mornings calm, Afternoon light sea breeze , evenings, calm & glassy
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Private lake, no traffic