Clark, Colorado / United States
5 foundCharters in Colorado
Colorado’s summers are more than warm enough for water sports fun, with numerous options concentrated around the Denver area. Waterskiers can practice tricks and jumps at the Cottonwood Ski Club, Boulder’s Black Bear Waterski Club or the PIT 4 Waterski Club. If you want to try a little bit of everything then Mile High Wakeboarding / Mile High Wake Park may be your best bet since their experienced instructors can teach you wakeboarding, wakeskating, wakesurfing and waterskiing. When travelling farther west in the state, why not check out Steamboat Lake Marina, the only on-site water sports facility in Steamboat Springs. With plenty of Mastercraft boats and gear to choose from, you can try out just about any water sport, from wakesurfing to barefooting.
Craig, Colorado / United States
Lakewood, Colorado / United States
Milliken, Colorado / United States
Steamboat Springs, Colorado / United States
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Colorado:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Contribute photos, videos, reviews and comments for any listing!
WakeScout is a community-driven site, encouraging everyone to contribute reviews, comments, photos and videos for any water sport listing in Colorado. This provides the WakeScout community with an unbiased account of what they can expect- information the community can trust- and provides great insight as to what a place is really like.