Minnetonka, Minnesota / United States
1 foundCharters in Minnesota
Waterski show teams, and waterskiing itself, abounds in Minnesota, especially near Minneapolis. Request a session or take in a performance of Twin Cities River Rats Water Ski Show Team, Midwest Ski Otters or the Bald Eagle Water Ski Show. A bit west in Minnetonka you’ll find Wake Tonka, where wakeboarding, wakesurfing, wakeskating or waterskiing are all taught. The area’s one cable wake park, Vision Wake Park, is in Isanti, while further north you’ll find excellent wake and ski boat outfitters at Bertha Boatworks, Bait Box Marina and J&K Marine.
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Minnesota:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Know about a water sport entity in Minnesota not already on WakeScout?
We encourage everyone to contribute new water sport listings so the community can discover and learn about more and more places in Minnesota to get on the water. Simply click on the "Suggest a New Listing" button found at the top of this page.