Putrajaya, Putrajaya / Malaysia
1 foundClubs in Malaysia
Find a place to wakeboard, water ski, wake skate or wake surf on the warm, tropical waters of Malaysia!
With over 1,500 water sport listings in 81 countries, we will get you on the water, no matter where your travels take you.
1 Listings in Malaysia
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Malaysia:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Contribute photos, videos, reviews and comments for any listing in Malaysia!
WakeScout is a community-driven site, encouraging everyone to contribute reviews, comments, photos and videos for any water sport listing in Malaysia. This provides the WakeScout community with an unbiased account of what they can expect- information the community can trust- and provides great insight as to what a place is really like.