Manhattan, Kansas / United States
2 foundClubs in Kansas
Eastern Kansas has several options for water sports fans. Near Joplin, the Everglass Ski Club has a private waterski lake and hosts occasional tournaments. Further north, waterskiers can take a ride with Pomona Lake Ski Team or the Kansas State Waterski Club. If wakeboarding and wake skating is more your style, then the KC Watersports wake park might be just for you. They offer lessons and full-week Training Camps, as well as a Pro Shop stocked with top of the line Liquid Force gear. Perhaps renting a boat to enjoy both waterskiing and wakeboarding is more your style—if so, check out Lake Perry Marina, where you will find some awesome ski boats for rent.
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Kansas:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Know about a water sport entity in Kansas not already on WakeScout?
We encourage everyone to contribute new water sport listings so the community can discover and learn about more and more places in Kansas to get on the water. Simply click on the "Suggest a New Listing" button found at the top of this page.