Bossier City, Louisiana / United States
2 foundClubs in Louisiana
Louisiana has three cable wake parks, plus school and club options to help promote water sports fun. Grand Isle is home to Wake Side, which has a 2-tower Endless Ride Cable System where you can wakeboard, wake skate, wake surf and wake ski at the state’s only saltwater cable park. Shred X Watersports and Cajun X Cables are two other cable wake park options- ideal for beginner and advanced wakeboarders, wakeskaters and kneeboarders. To experience the club environment, you can try Louisiana Wakeboarding in Lafayette or Cottonwood Water Ski in Bossier City. For the ultimate waterski training experience, check out Bennett’s Water Ski and Wakeboard School in Zachary.
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Louisiana:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Whether you're on vacation in Louisiana, have some spare time on a business trip or just moved into town... discover and share information about all the places throughout Louisiana where you can water ski, wakeboard, wake surf, wake skate, kneeboard...whatever your passion!