Holland, Massachusetts / United States
2 foundClubs in Massachusetts
On the southern edge of Massachusetts is an enclave of two companies dedicated to water sports. The Aqua Riders of Holland has been around for 50 years now as a family oriented, water ski show team that competes in the Eastern Region Tournament. They welcome all skill levels and ages, and also host free learn-to-water ski clinics. At Hamilton Adventures, wakeboarding, water skiing and barefoot skiing are all available. Hamilton Adventures specializes in teaching children how to water ski, and offers a great selection of gear for all ages.
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Massachusetts:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Know about a water sport entity in Massachusetts not already on WakeScout?
We encourage everyone to contribute new water sport listings so the community can discover and learn about more and more places in Massachusetts to get on the water. Simply click on the "Suggest a New Listing" button found at the top of this page.