Meridian, Mississippi / United States
2 foundClubs in Mississippi
Waterskiers and wakeboarders in Mississippi have several quality places to ride an ski. In Starkville, the Mississippi State University Waterski and Wakeboard Club is open to MSU students and alumni, while at the Meridian Waterski Club, new members and their friends are welcome to slalom waterski. In Rodney, Aqua Yacht Harbor has a fleet of ski boats for your waterskiing and wakeboarding needs.
Starkville, Mississippi / United States
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Mississippi:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Know about a water sport entity in Mississippi not already on WakeScout?
We encourage everyone to contribute new water sport listings so the community can discover and learn about more and more places in Mississippi to get on the water. Simply click on the "Suggest a New Listing" button found at the top of this page.