Gallatin, Tennessee / United States
5 foundClubs in Tennessee
A significant variety of water sports entities are scattered throughout Tennessee’s many miles of wilderness and lakes. In Memphis you can book a charter to take you wakeboarding, wakeskating, waterskiing or wakesurfing at Gratitude Lake or Specific Gravity1. West of Nashville are waterskiing and wakeboarding clubs such as Swerve Watersports Center / Soggy Bottom Waterski Club, Music City Ski Club and Old Hickory Lake Ski Club. To the east, you can rent a boat to go waterskiing or wakeboarding at Cedar Grove Marina or Springs Dock Resort.
Harriman, Tennessee / United States
Hillsboro, Tennessee / United States
Lascassas, Tennessee / United States
Old Hickory, Tennessee / United States
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Tennessee:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Whether you're on vacation in Tennessee, have some spare time on a business trip or just moved into town… discover and share information about all the places throughout Tennessee where you can water ski, wakeboard, wake surf, wake skate, kneeboard…whatever your passion!