Maurik, Gelderland / Netherlands
2 foundSki / Wakeboard Boat Rentals in Netherlands
Wakeboarding, water skiing, wake skating, wake surfing, kneeboarding, wake skiing… whatever water sport you are passionate about, WakeScout will help you find a place to do it, anywhere in the Netherlands!
The Netherlands, also known as Holland, offers wakeboarding and water skiing throughout the country. With nearly 17 hours of sunshine during the summer, the Netherlands is a great place to ride and ski.
WakeScout has over 25 water sport listings throughout the Netherlands. We will get you on the water, no matter where your travels take you.
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in the Netherlands:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
From Amsterdam to Zwartewaal...
Discover and share information about all the places where you can get on the water to water ski, wakeboard, wake surf, wake skate, kneeboard...anywhere in the Netherlands!