Naples, Maine / United States
2 foundSki / Wakeboard Boat Rentals in Maine
Maine’s water sports headquarters is the city of Naples. At Captain Dingley's Wake/Ski Academy and Board Shop LLC, you can learn to wakeboard, waterski, wakeskate, wakesurf or kneeboard. Their experienced instructors are constantly refining and creating training techniques to teach you with as little frustration and falls as possible. Whether you’re an accomplished rider or skier, or an aspiring water sports enthusiast, Sun Sports Plus Wake and Ski School caters to all of your waterskiing, wakesurfing, wakeskating and wakeboarding needs. If you already know how to ski, surf or wakeboard, their instructors will take you to the next level behind their top-of-the-line Malibu boats.
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Maine:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Know about a water sport entity in Maine not already on WakeScout?
We encourage everyone to contribute new water sport listings so the community can discover and learn about more and more places in Maine to get on the water. Simply click on the "Suggest a New Listing" button found at the top of this page.