Freedom, New Hampshire / United States
2 foundSki / Wakeboard Boat Rentals in New Hampshire
New Hampshire’s water sport adventures can be found in the eastern area of the state. Osispee Lake has two marinas, Lakefront Landing Marina and Ossipee Lake Marina, where you can rent a wide array of waterski and wakeboard boats. Further south in New Durham, you’ll find Water Monkey Camp, which provides instruction in wakeboarding, waterskiing, wake surfing, and wake skating. In Wolfeboro, there are two schools that also offer charter services: Lake Life Lessons and Wolfeboro Bay Water Sports. Both offer instruction and provide equipment for wakeboarding, waterskiing, kneeboarding, wakesurfing, wakeskating and more.
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in New Hampshire:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Whether you're on vacation in New Hampshire, have some spare time on a business trip or just moved into town… discover and share information about all the places throughout New Hampshire where you can water ski, wakeboard, wake surf, wake skate, kneeboard…whatever your passion!