Kunigami gun, Kyūshū / Japan
3 foundResorts in Japan
Imagine starting the day with a riding session or water ski set in the "Land of the Rising Sun."
Wakeboarding, water skiing, wake skating, wake surfing, kneeboarding... whatever water sport you are passionate about, WakeScout will help you find a place to do it in Japan.
3 Listings in Japan
Nago, Kyūshū / Japan
Taketomi, Kyūshū / Japan
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Japan:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Know about a water sport entity in Japan not already on WakeScout?
We encourage everyone to contribute new water sport listings so the community can discover and learn about more and more places in Japan to get on the water. Simply click on the "Suggest a New Listing" button found at the top of this page.