Midway, Arkansas / United States
2 foundResorts in Arkansas
Arkansas is home to many lakes, reservoirs and national parks, so it’s no wonder that water sports enthusiasts have a wide selection of wakeboarding and waterskiing adventures from which to choose throughout the state. Go wakesurfing or barefooting with a ski boat from Iron Mountain Marina, 101 Boat Dock, Lost Bridge Marina or Heber Springs Marina. Waterskiing purists will find excellent facilities and camaraderie at Lake Cabo Ski Club, Russellville Ski Club and the Cedar Creek Water Ski Park. If you’re planning a longer trip, then you can kick back at Brady Mountain Resort & Marina. Located in the Hot Springs National Forest, this entity offers lodging and boats of all sizes for waterskiers and wakeboarders.
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Arkansas:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Contribute photos, videos, reviews and comments for any listing!
WakeScout is a community-driven site, encouraging everyone to contribute reviews, comments, photos and videos for any Arkansas water sport listing. This provides the WakeScout community with an unbiased account of what they can expect- information the community can trust- and provides great insight as to what a place is really like.