Dahab, Janūb Sīnā / Egypt
2 foundwater sport schools in Egypt
Imagine being able to wakeboard, water ski, wake skate and wake surf in the land of the great pyramids, the majestic Nile River and the great city of Cairo.
With water sport listings in the resort area of Hurghada and the tranquil waters of the Gulf of Aqaba, we will get you on the water, no matter where in Egypt your travels take you.
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Egypt:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Contribute photos, videos, reviews and comments for any listing in Egypt!
WakeScout is a community-driven site, encouraging everyone to contribute reviews, comments, photos and videos for any water sport listing in Egypt. This provides the WakeScout community with an unbiased account of what they can expect- information the community can trust- and provides great insight as to what a place is really like.