Gunten, Bern / Switzerland
6 foundwater sport schools in Switzerland
Imagine being able to wakeboard, water ski, wake skate or wake surf on one of Switzerland’s 1,500 lakes with the majestic Swiss Alps surrounding you.
With water sport listings throughout Switzerland, we will get you on the water, no matter where your travels take you.
6 Listings in Switzerland
Lake Zurich, Zürich / Switzerland
Magadino, Ticino / Switzerland
Murten, Fribourg / Switzerland
Staefa, Zürich / Switzerland
Zürich, Zürich / Switzerland
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Switzerland:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
From the rivers meandering through the beautiful countryside of Switzerland to the shores of Lake Zurich and Lake Geneva...
Discover and share information about all the places where you can get on the water to water ski, wakeboard, wake surf, wake skate, kneeboard…anywhere in Switzerland!