Montgomery , Alabama / United States
3 foundwater sport schools in Alabama
From Huntsville to Montgomery, Alabama offers visitors and residents numerous water sports opportunities. On the northern end of the state you’ll find Clearwater, Area 41 Ski Club and Wake Shoals, all of which offer waterskiing, and the latter of which offers wakeboarding and kneeboarding too. Central Alabama is home to the Adaptive Aquatics Ski School, which caters to disabled children, disabled adults and wounded warrior veterans.At nearby Flip Side Water Sports, you can enjoy the state’s only cable wake park. If advanced ski training is more your style, then venture south to the Wiswall Water Ski Training Center to learn advanced waterskiing from an expert.
Northport, Alabama / United States
Wilsonville, Alabama / United States
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Alabama:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Know about a water sport entity in Alabama not already on WakeScout?
We encourage everyone to contribute new water sport listings so the community can discover and learn about more and more places in Alabama to get on the water. Simply access the "Suggest a New Listing" form found at the top of this page.