Danbury, Connecticut / United States
2 foundwater sport schools in Connecticut
Despite its small size, Connecticut companies offer a diverse range of water sports activities. Disabled water skiers can enjoy sessions with Leaps of Faith Disabled Water Skiers in Sandy Hook. Visitors to Portland can check out Brownstone Park, which is a cable wakeboarding park that features three System 2.0 wakeboard runs. You can learn how to waterski at Hamilton Adventures and Lakeside Watersports, while the Coventry Lake Water Ski Club focuses on show skiing and provides barefooting, kneeboarding and wakeboarding training, as well.
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Connecticut:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Know about a water sport entity in Connecticut not already on WakeScout?
We encourage everyone to contribute new water sport listings so the community can discover and learn about more and more places in Connecticut to get on the water. Simply access the "Suggest a New Listing" form found at the top of this page.