Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.terhillscablepark.be
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/terhillscablepark
Phone: +32 471 70 15 54
Dilsen, Limburg 3650
Learn waterskiing, wakeboarding, wakeskiing, wake skating and stand up paddling at Terhills Cable Park. Or, just come and relax by the water!
Terhills Cable Park has a great selection of kickers and sliders for riders of all levels!
Hours of Operation:
April-October / Daily at 12 Noon, Weekends at 10am
No reservation required
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Wakeskis, wakeboards, waterskis, wakeskates
- Wake Park Details:
The cable is at the side of a natural park in the middle of hills and trees so there is always flat water. Counterclockwise, 3 kickers, 1 rail, 1 uprail, funbox, Nico von Lerchenfeld and 11m high for epic airtricks.
- School Class Size: 10-40
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Shower, toilets, food, drink
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature: Summer: 25°C / Spring and Autumn: 19°C
- Wind Pattern: Very little wind because of trees and surrounding hills.
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None