Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.natwakeboardo.com/#!home/c1dmp
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/ecowakepark33
Phone: +33 7 82 31 94 86
555 Chemin du Port of Esquillot
Cadaujac, Aquitaine 33140
Discover the new wake park in the Gironde. Located in Cadaujac along the Garonne River and about 10 minutes from Bordeaux.
NAT - No pollution -. No noise
The wake park Nat WakeBoard'O is located in a Natural protected zone.
This means that our 2 cables and the site itself meet strict environmental standards; the electric system can be towed by a cable stretched several meters above water.
WAKEBOARD -. Activity for all
Wakeboarding is a sport that is both fun and accessible from 7-8 years of age. You can practice alone or with a group of friends, whether you are a beginner wakeboarder, amateur or an experienced rider.
For addicts Slalom, Ollie, Flip, Mobe, Air tricks and other thrills, 2 cables will be available (210m and 150m) and several modules.
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Helmets, jackets, wetsuits
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: