Sancy Wake Park
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.stnectaire.com/en/sancy-wake-park/
- Email: Facebook contact form
- Facebook: fb.me/Sancy-Wake-Park
Phone: +33 6 60 07 02 74
Creste, Auvergne 63320
At only 15 minutes Since Saint-NECTAIRE and to about 40 minutes from Clermont-Ferrand, all on a natural site. If weather allows it, visit Creste for a session of gliding on our cable wake system.
An activity open to all, both beginners and advanced. The only condition is that you are able to swim at least 50 meters.
forget about noise and smoke from an engine, instead slide silently and enjoy your session.
This type of development exists on many bodies of water and ponds of France, Practice waterskiing, kneeboarding (kneeling), wakeskating (without mounting feet), and of course wakeboarding!
Hours of Operation:
Open every day from 10 h to 20 h non-stop from early May until end of October.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Boards, helmets, vests
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Creste lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: