Teleski Nautique Port Barcares
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.teleskibarcares.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/Teleski-Nautique-Barcares
Phone: +33 4 68 86 23 45
Parc des dosses
Port Barcares, Languedoc Roussillon 66420
We offer wakeboarding, wake skating, kneeboarding and waterskiing on our 950m cable, complete with 6 obstacles: (3 kickers, 1 up rail 10m, 1 box 20m, 1 roof fun box 22m).
We have Hyperlite, Liquid Force, Ronix boards, waterskis, kneeboards, helmets & safety jackets for your use. Additionally, all of our instructors are Certified French Federal Waterski instructors.
Hours of Operation:
April-June: 7 days / week 11:00am-6:00pm. July-August: 7 days/wk, 8:00am-7:30pm. September-November: 7 days / week 11:00am-6:00pm
- Boat(s) in Use: We have a rescue boat whenever someone falls
- Available Gear: Hyperlite, Liquid Force, Ronix boards, waterskis, kneeboards, helmets & safety jackets
- Wake Park Details:
950m in length, anti-clockwise circuit. 6 obstacles (3 kickers, 1 up rail 10m, 1 box 20m, 1 roof fun box 22m).
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Shower, restaurant, lounge bar, kitesurf school, paddle rental, beach, fly board.
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: Salt lake on the Teleski Nautique Port Barcares
- Water Temperature: 22 C
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: