La Source Wake Park
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.lasourcewakepark.fr/
- Email: Online contact form
- Facebook: fb.me/lasourcewakepark
Phone: +33 5 61 87 88 19
Lieu dit Baudéan
Carbonne, Midi Pyrénées 31390
The Wake Park Project Source has a particular concern for integration with the preservation of nature. The ski lift is a water-friendly outdoor activity environment generating no pollution of water, air or soil.
Its operation is electric and produces no noise. Better still it helps to maintain the water quality produced by oxygenation through wakes skiers!
Cable skiing is an activity accessible to all, and we offer wakeboard, wakeskate, kneeboard and water skiing. La Source Wake Park is a place of relaxation for the whole family, we also offer stand-up paddle, beach volleyball, trampolining and bocce.
A clubhouse offers all the amenities including changing rooms, toilets , a bar and snacks, pro-shop and a terrace opening onto the lake.
Hours of Operation:
Spring and summer, 10 am-9 pm
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Safety equipment, water ski, kneeboard and wakeboard included.
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: