Wake Park Plesse
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://wakeparkplesse.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/WakeParkPlesse
Phone: +33 (0)6 10 23 69 40
Route de Savenay
Etang de Buhel
Plessé, Pays De La Loire 44630
Wake Park Plesse is the biggest cable wakeboard park in Loire-Atlantique.
Wake Park Plessé is located 30 minutes north of Nantes city, south of Rennes city, east of Vannes city. The only wake park in Pays de la Loire, with natural spring waters that feed into the beach.
Wake Park Plessé offers wakeboarding, wakeskating, waterskiing and kneeboarding from April to October. The Cable Park is an Over Clockwise full-size Rixen cable system that is 700 meters long with 6 pulleys. 12 people can slide together securely, which helps optimize your time on the water!
The Rixen Little BRO 2-Tower System, that is 130 meters long is perfect from beginner to advanced riders who wants a coached or private session. Professionnal coaches available to help you learn or just get better.
Hours of Operation:
April-May: 11am-6pm / Closed Tuesday Thursday. June: 10.30am-7pm / Closed Tuesday Thursday. July-August: 10am-8pm 7 days. September: 10.30am-7pm / Closed Tuesday Thursday. October: 11.00am-6pm / Closed Tuesday Thursday.
- Boat(s) in Use: No, it's a Cable Park ;-)
- Available Gear: OBrien : Helmets, vests, wetsuit, wakeboards, wakeskates, waterskis, kneeboards.
- Wake Park Details:
Rixen Full Size 6 pulleys 700m - Rixen obstacle : Kicker medium, kicker large, Elephantbox, Funbox tube, flat bar
Rixen Little Bro Two-Tower 130m
- School Class Size: From 8-50
- Charter Group Size: From 8-50
- On-site Accommodations:
Chilling zone, Bar, Restaurant, Guest cottage, Hot Showers, Beach
- Club requirements for participation: No Requirements
- Water Located On: Lake with natural spring water
- Water Temperature: Spring 15°C / Summer 19°C / Fall 16°C
- Wind Pattern: Calm from morning to afternoon
- Other Watercraft Traffic: No