Lupa Wake Budapest
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.lupawake.hu
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/lupawake
Phone: +36 20 4667938
Tó utca 1
Budakalász , Budapest 2011
Lupa Wake Budapest is one of the largest wake parks in Central Europe.The 4 cables (2 full-size and two 2.0) provide a great experience for beginners to pro-riders.
System cable 2.0 is an ideal place to practice and learn the basics of the wakeboarding. You can pre-book your lesson on internet and we guarantee your private lesson with the professional coach.
For those who enjoy the wakeboarding on advanced level, we have a 5 tower cable with easy and gentle obstacles.There is an opportunity to rent the cable for a private group as well. Contact us!
Pro-riders are welcomed on the six tower cable with more then 15 obstacles.
Amazing environment and friendly staff.
A great place for events, team buildings, birthdays or stag parties!
Hours of Operation:
May-September: 9:00 AM- Sunset ; April/October: depending on weather conditions
Yes (For large groups only)
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Wakeboards, kneeboards, waterskis, helmets, vests.
- Wake Park Details:
2 x 2.0 system
1 x five tower cable
1 x six tower cable
Shape obstacles from Austria (kickers,obstacles...) and floating pavement around the cables.
- School Class Size: Please contact us
- Charter Group Size: Please contact us
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: No requirements
- Water Located On: Lupa Lake
- Water Temperature: Summer 25-30 °C , Winter 5 °C
- Wind Pattern: Morning calm, afternoon 10 mph out of W
- Other Watercraft Traffic: