Arodstown, Meath / Ireland
8 foundWakeboarding and Waterskiing Places in Ireland
Imagine being able to wakeboard, water ski, wake skate or kneeboard while enjoying the beautiful countryside of Ireland!
With water sport listings throughout Ireland, we will get you on the water, no matter where your travels take you.
8 Listings in Ireland
Ballymore Eustace, Kildare / Ireland
Castleblayney, Monaghan / Ireland
Dublin, Dublin / Ireland
Lower Dripsey, Cork / Ireland
Macroom, Cork / Ireland
Mallow, Cork / Ireland
Portumna, Galway / Ireland
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Ireland:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Know about a water sport entity in Ireland not already on WakeScout?
We encourage everyone to contribute new water sport listings so the community can discover and learn about more and more places in Ireland to get on the water. Simply click on the "Suggest a New Listing" button found at the top of this page.