Ballyhass Wake Park
Cable Wake Park Water Sport School
- Website: https://www.ballyhasswakepark.ie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/BallyhassLakesMallow
Phone: +353 22 27773
Welcome to Ireland’s largest cable wakeboarding centre. Ballyhass is delighted to bring the world’s latest and fastest growing water sport into the heart of Munster. Cable wakeboarding uses an overhead cable which pulls you over the surface of the lakes with a feel just like surfing or snowboarding, but on water. This is the most accessible water sport for all ages and most of all fantastic fun.
We have installed two Sesitec system 2.0. rail parks. The System 2.0 allows for a continuous ride and is the perfect way to learn to wakeboard.
What really makes a wake park though is the obstacle setup underneath the cable. Think floating skate park! Ballyhass has several obstacles on both lines that are ideal for beginners who are hitting an obstacle for the first time and amazing fun for an experienced rider at any level.
Hours of Operation:
9am to 6pm
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Wakeboards, Helmets, Buoyancy Aids, Wetsuits & Battle Jackets
- Wake Park Details:
(2) Sesitec System 2.0s. Our West park has 2 small kickers. Our East park has a box, incline rail and large kicker.
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Ballyhass Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: