Watermark Ski Club
Water Sport Club
- Website: http://www.irishwaterski.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/Watermark.Ireland
Phone: 00353-(0)87-2 573 661
Alternate Phone: 00353-(0)87-2 573 661
(Mailing: c/o 'Tighull' , Ballinderry, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, Ireland)
We welcome individuals, hen & stag parties, first timers, corporate & group bookings and families. Our unique "learn easy" technique guarantees getting up and going on your water skis with minimum effort & without any bad falls. You do not need to be able to swim as all equipment floats and you are safely kitted out with wetsuit and ski vest which keeps your head above water. Find us on facebook ('Watermark') for up to date stuff & photos. Our website has a F.A.Q page or feel free to contact us anytime with any question you may have. Languages spoken: English & German Disabled people welcome, but we can only accommodate certain disabilities due to our club being waterborne- phone Mark with your requirements on our contact number above. Hope to see you out here- it's awesome, fun and easy!
Hours of Operation:
March-November / By appointment
Please contact in advance to arrange
- Boat(s) in Use: 2004 Super Air 210 Team edition by Nautique- best in industry!
- Available Gear: Wakeboards: beginner, advanced & kids, wakesurfer, waterskis: widebody combo & kids combo, monoskis: beginner & advanced, trick ski, wakeskate, bodyboards, canoes, diving platform, ski platform
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: 1-6 in the tow boat
- Charter Group Size: 1-20 on board our clubhouse 'TUBAL'
- On-site Accommodations:
B&B with 5 min. drive, pub & grub within 1 min drive
- Club requirements for participation: Bring swimming gear, towel, camera and a smile :) In spring and autum, bring wooly hat and windcheater jacket.
- Water Located On: River Shannon, just north of the Portumna Bridge
- Water Temperature: Spring & autumn 10-13 degrees celcius, summer 16-20 degrees celcius
- Wind Pattern: Early mornings and late evenings very calm, daytime westerly winds of which we are sheltered by the reeds- river runs north to south here.
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Traffic comes in bundles as Portumna Bridge opens to boat traffic only every couple of hours.