- Website: http://www.wakenlake.it
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/wake%20n%20lake%20cable%20park%20roma
via delle betulle snc, San Cesareo, Roma
Hours of Operation:
we only close in december,jannuary and febbruary. We are still not open due to the covid situation, but we will do 7 days from 9 :00 to 20:00 from may to september
Yes (For large groups only)
- Boat(s) in Use: none
- Available Gear: flex boards, pro boards, (liquid force), for kids and adults, kneeboards, wetsuits, life jackets, helmets.
- Wake Park Details:
Full size, Sesitec last generation.
8 Unit structures:
2 kicker L
1 kicker M
1 grom table
1 pro rail long
1 up curb
1 pro box
1 rooftop funbox rail
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
We are developing still the accomodation. But a 25 minute train ride can take you the main station of Rome, or there are many little b&b around the lake.
- Club requirements for participation: Federation card inclusive of insurance, 20€.
- Water Located On: Private lake called lago di mondo, 25 minutes from the center of Rome
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern: no problem with wind as the lake is in the middle of an arena of 30 meters high that blocks strong winds
- Other Watercraft Traffic: none