Water Sport Resort Water Sport School Cable Wake Park
Phone: +371 26666046
Next to restaurant "Mazais Ansis"
Rubene, Courland LV-4227
Rancho Wakepark features two 236m long, two-tower wakeboard tracks with different constructions for trick execution. Rancho is the longest cable wakepark in the Baltics. We also organize an annual, free of charge wakeboard school for teenagers.
Rancho Wakepark also includes inflatable water features, water balls and SUP boards.
Rancho wakepark is the best place for the whole family - whether you are a beginner or a professional wakeboard athlete. Come and enjoy the longest wakepark in the Baltics!
Hours of Operation:
7 days / 10am-10pm. May - September
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Wakeboards, wakeskis, wakeskates, wetsuits, helmets, lifejackets, boots.
- Wake Park Details:
4 kickers, 2 rail boxes, 2 transfer boxes, 1 tube rail
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Trampoline, sofas, grill, showers
- Club requirements for participation: No requirements
- Water Located On: Lake "Mazais Ansis"
- Water Temperature: 66 - 72 F
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None