Aqua Sports Waterski Club
Water Sport Resort Water Sport Club Water Sport School Ski Boat Rental
- Website: http://www.aquasports.lv
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/aquasportslv
Phone: +371 29212646
Rigas iela 3
Pinki, Vidzeme LV-2107
Aqua Sports waterski club offers waterski and wakeboard school services. We provide our students with the best tools to maximize performance - a brand new SKI NAUTIQUE 200 with ZeroOff, a great Bemman Custom Design jump ramp, a homologated slalom course, protected from all of the major winds. We also have a wide variety of ski equipment (combo skis, slalom skis, wetsuits, life jackets, etc.) to provide you with comfort, which you require when skiing.
Home to three Latvian National Championships (since the opening of the club in 2009) in waterskiing and one in wakeboarding, Aqua Sports is the ski school that many Latvian National Champions (ranging from U10 all the way to the Senior categories) and national record holders call their home site.
Aqua Sports operates from mid-April until November, but often this timespan is dictated by weather.
Aqua Sports is a place where all levels are always welcome - whether you are a beginner just dreaming about learning how to ski, or you are a short line slalom skier, our team of coaches and drivers will always be there to support you and give all the equipment and advice necessary for you to reach your goals and set new ones.
Hours of Operation:
7 days/ week. 10AM-9PM.
- Boat(s) in Use: 2017 Ski Nautique 200 CB (PCM H5 engine, ZeroOff equipped)
- Available Gear: Radar Skis, Body Glove wetsuits, Masterline Ropes & Handles
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Ping Pong Table
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Piņķu Ūdenskrātuve
- Water Temperature: 25C
- Wind Pattern: W - NW
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None