Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.wakeparkgroningen.nl
- Email: (Please use the contact form on our website.)
- Facebook: fb.me/wakeparkgroningen
Phone: +31 612712781
Groningen, Groningen 9735 AE
Whether you are just a beginner, learning your first inverts, or you are a more experienced rider experimenting with more advanced tricks, Wake Park Groningen is the perfect place to go wakeboarding.
Wake Park Groningen is all about riders having fun and pushing themselves to learn new tricks and progress their riding.
The park features have been designed with all level of wakeboarders in mind. They were created so that riders of all abilities can have fun.
The wide array of features offer an effective way to progress your obstacle riding and gain confidence. Advanced riders can hit the features up to fifty times in one set!
At the same time, Wake Park Groningen is committed to your safety. All of their staff are fully trained operators and instructors with first aid licenses.
Wake Park Groningen can provide you with all the gear you need. They have a great selection of wetsuits, vests, helmets, wakeboards and bindings.
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Wake Park Groningen can provide you with all the gear you need. They have a great selection of wetsuits, vests, helmets, wakeboards and bindings.
- Wake Park Details:
2 Tower cable with 2 Kickers, Box, A-Frame, Flatrail.
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On:
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: