Water Sport School Water Sport Resort Water Sport Club
- Website: http://www.sidewake.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: (You may also use the contact form on the website.)
- Facebook: fb.me/sidewakecom
Phone: +371 29430580
Rua Sao Silvestre
Rio Fundeiro, Santarém 2300
SideWake is located on incredible Castelo do Bode Lake, northeast of Lisbon. The lake is over 35 miles long and winds its way through tree-lined hillsides. Perfect, flat water is always available, making for ideal riding conditions.
SideWake offers wakeboard and wakesurf camps. They have a variety of camp options available to their guests, from just chilling out and going out for an occasional ride to full-on wakeboard or wakesurf training. Along with their top-rated staff of coaches, SideWake brings in some of the best riders in the world as guest coaches.
All riding takes place behind a brand new 2015 Nautique G23, an ideal boat for wakeboarding and wakesurfing. Guests at SideWake enjoy great accommodations in their lakehouse and enjoy culinary creations prepared by their in-house chef.
SideWake also offers plenty to do when you’re not out riding, including SUP, surfing at Peniche, horseback riding, golfing and mountain biking.
Hours of Operation:
Please contact us for more info.
- Boat(s) in Use: Nautique G23
- Available Gear: Ronix and Liquid Force
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Castelo do Bode
- Water Temperature: +25 C
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Busy in July