Water Sport School Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.A2Wake.ro
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: Lilianastefan@live.com
- Facebook: fb.me/A2Wake
Phone: +40 721250550
Romania Bucharest A2 Highway
Sarulesti, Călăraşi 077190
Only a 30 minute drive from the busy capital city of Bucharest, A2Wake Park is destined to become your new favorite holiday destination. Whether you are looking for a getaway during the weekend with your family and friends, or you are looking for quick refreshment after work, A2Wake Park has it all.
Built on beautiful Lake Sulimanu and surrounded by the lush countryside, A2Wake is built to meet the needs of all wakeboarders. It offers great riding for professionals who are keeping up with the newest trends in the wake community. At the same time, it is the best place for beginners who are ready to step into the world of wakeboarding.
There are 2 cable systems-a 5 pylon 500m system built by CWS and a 2.0 System by Sesitec. There is also a great selection of features, including a Kicker S, Kicker M, A Frame Olliebox and Funbox.
A2Wake is able to accommodate up to 24 overnight guests(4 bungalows 3 apartments). Other amenities include an open bar, sport field with football and basketball, playground for children and bike / ATV course. There is also a small restaurant and terrace on the lake- a great place for small gigs and open air festivals.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday-Sunday: 12-20pm / May-October
- Boat(s) in Use: No boats
- Available Gear: Slingshot and Ronix boards
- Wake Park Details:
(2) cable systems: 5 pylon 500m system built by CWS and 2.0 System by Sesitec.
Features include a Kicker S, Kicker M, A Frame, Olliebox and Funbox.
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size: 1-24
- On-site Accommodations:
We have room for up to 24 overnight guests(4 bungalows 3 apartments).
Open bar, sport field with football and basketball, playground for children, bike and ATV course.
We also have a small restaurant and terrace on the lake- a great place for small gigs and open air festivals.
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Sulimanu Lake
- Water Temperature: 20-25 degrees Celsius
- Wind Pattern: Morning calms, afternoons windy
- Other Watercraft Traffic: No other boats