Barcelona, / Spain
Barcelona Cable Park (BCP)
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.barcelonacablepark.com/
- Email: (Please use the contact form on our website.)
- Facebook: fb.me/barcelonacablepark
Phone: +34 627 07 32 51
Parc del Forum
Barcelona, Barcelona 08019
The Barcelona Cable Ski waterskiing and wakeboarding facility is located at the Parc del Forum beach (Banys Forum) in the north of Barcelona. The cable park is located on the seafront, but is protected by an artificial stone wall in front of waves.
The water sports complex was opened in 2011 and is open throughout the year. Practice wakeboarding, wakeskate and paddlesurf without leaving the city. Our prime location in the Parc del Forum makes us easily accessible to everyone in the Barcelona area.
Hours of Operation:
Daily (10 am-8 pm), year round
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Everything you'll need!
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: