Just Ride Cable
Cable Wake Park
Hours of Operation:
4 days 2pm-8pm, 3 days 12pm - 6pm. May-September.
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Wakeboards, wakeskates, kneeboards and waterdkies from the brands Ronix, Base and Hyperlite. Life vests, wet suits and helmets in all sizes.
- Wake Park Details:
The brand new (2018) Wakeparx system contains of 5 lift posts and can hold 5 riders at a time.
There are two ramp kickers, two flat rails and one slider with kicker at the end.
The full ride length is 400 m/438 yards
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Hot showers and a sauna
- Club requirements for participation: You need to sign an insurance document the first time you visit
- Water Located On:
- Water Temperature: May-June 60-66F / July 66-78F / August 60-66F
- Wind Pattern: Usullay always calm due to the facilities location
- Other Watercraft Traffic: