Loch Lomond Waterski Club
Water Sport School Water Sport Club
Phone: +44 01436 860632
Loch Lomond, Argyll and Bute G83 8NZ
"Loch Lomond Waterski Club has been providing waterski lessons to club members, members of the public and tourists for over 25 years. Whatever your standard of skiing we aim to help improve your skills and 'Beginners' are always welcome.
During this season (first weekend in May to the end of September), we will be operating from our site adjacent to the "" Maid of the Loch"" in Balloch at the south end of Loch Lomond.
We operate a Ski Nautique tournament ski boat with Zero off speed control"
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: Correct Craft tournament ski boat
- Available Gear: CSR, Connolly
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size: 20
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: Loch Lomond
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern: Prevailing wind is south westerly
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Mixed