Box End Park
Cable Wake Park Water Sport School Water Sport Club
- Website: http://www.boxendpark.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/profile.php
Phone: +44 07922 824678
Kempston, Bedfordshire MK43 8RQ
Box End Park - Boat and Cable Wakeboard and Waterski site! Comprising of two lakes, both fed from a natural spring. These two lakes have been purpose dug to minimise chop and rider wash. The first lake runs 2 Ski Nautique 196 Limited's for skiing and a Mastercraft X-Star for wakeboarding, the second a Rixen 5 corner cable. We also boast an amazing Clubhouse with Bar and Corner 5 Restaurant. All of this only 10 Minutes from the M1 off J13 or J14.
Hours of Operation:
Tues-Fri 2pm-8pm / Sat-Sun 10am-8pm
No for cable / Yes for boat pulls
- Boat(s) in Use: (2) Ski Nautique 196, (1) MasterCraft X-Star Fully Loaded
- Available Gear: Yes
- Wake Park Details:
Rixen 5 corner full-size cable.
- School Class Size: Unlimited numbers
- Charter Group Size: Unlimited numbers
- On-site Accommodations:
Clubhouse with Bar and Corner 5 Restaurant on site. Accommodations only 5 minutes away!
- Club requirements for participation: None specified
- Water Located On: 2 private lakes
- Water Temperature: Varies from season to season.
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None