Denham Waterski Club
Water Sport Club
- Website: http://www.denhamwaterski.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/DenhamWaterski
Phone: +44 01895 820007
North Orbital Rd
Denham Green, Buckinghamshire UB9 5HE
The club operates from a secluded and privately owned woodland site, on a sheltered 20-acre lake with full size championship slalom course. The comfortable Scandinavian log clubhouse enjoys a magnificent setting centrally located to overlook the lake, with large frontal sun-deck providing close action waterside viewing.
Clubhouse facilities include changing rooms with showers, sauna, a large licensed lounge/bar area with pool table etc. as well as a small pro shop and conference room.
For skiing and riding we have two correct craft boats - a Ski Nautique 200 fitted with a tower, weighted with barrels or fat sacks for wakeboarding and another Ski Nautique 200 solely for slalom.
Whether an expert or complete novice, our philosophy is to maximize your enjoyment of this wonderful sport by offering enthusiastic coaching by our experienced qualified team.
Hours of Operation:
April-November. Please call ahead.
Please contact up to 2 days in advance to arrange
- Boat(s) in Use: Ski Nautique 200 with tower and boom / Ski Nautique 200 with zero off
- Available Gear: Yes
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: Individual instruction
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Clubhouse with full facilities including licensed bar and large sundeck
- Club requirements for participation: None specified. Check with club.
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Club boats only