Port Haverigg Watersports
Water Sport School Water Sport Resort Water Sport Club Ski Boat Rental Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.porthaveriggwakepark.co.uk/
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: (You may also use the contact form on the website.)
- Facebook: fb.me/porthaveriggwatersports
Phone: +44 077465 39636
Alternate Phone: +44 078405 02091
Port Haverigg Marina Village
Haverigg, Cumbria LA18 4LG
Port Haverigg Watersports is Cumbria's Premier Watersports Centre.
Boat & Cable, Paddleboard (SUP) hire, Wakeboard, Waterski, Kneeboard, Banana Boat, Ringo, Accommodation, Cafe/Wine bar.
Our watersports facility is situated on a purpose built fresh water private lake.
We feature a Wakestation cable complete with a great array of features, as well as top-of-the-line Nautique and MasterCraft boats.
Hours of Operation:
Open all year round!
Yes (For large groups only)
- Boat(s) in Use: Nautique, MasterCraft
- Available Gear: Helmets, Wakeboards, Waterskis, Wetsuits, Vests
- Wake Park Details:
Wakestation. 9.85m pylons with third cable Smart-Tensioning system. 1 Large kicker, 1 Rail/box, 1 incline rail, 1 wedge. More features coming soon.
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Two lakeside bunk rooms, double and single bed in each room. Caravans and log cabins for hire within the complex. Cafe/wine bar next to our clubhouse with regular entertainment/ live bands. Open all year round.
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Purpose built private freshwater lagoon
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None. Privately owned.