Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.foxlake.co.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/foxlakeadventures
Phone: +44 1368 863615
Hedderwick Hill Stables
Dunbar (Scotland), East Lothian EH42 1XF
Foxlake is the only Cable Wakeboard Park in Scotland and we are on a mission to ‘Wake up’ the Nation to this amazing sport. Located 25 miles East of Edinburgh, nestled in beautiful woodland on the edge of the John Muir Park with direct links to the John Muir Coastal Trail. Whether you want to give wakeboarding a try or chill on the lake side, Foxlake has something for you.
From beginner riders to elite athletes, we are here to offer this new sport of wakeboarding to all levels of ability. We offer a wide range of sessions and programmes from casual Pay&Wake sessions right the way through to our development programme the Wake Academy, we are here to provide sport for all.
Hours of Operation:
9am to 8pm everyday or till its dark!
Yes, please call before if travelling far
- Boat(s) in Use: None
- Available Gear: Wakeboards, wetsuits, life jackets, helmets
- Wake Park Details:
System 2 / 180m long. 4 varied obstacles, changing rooms, refreshments, qualified staff on hand to teach at all times.
- School Class Size: 8-10 max for a 2 hour session
- Charter Group Size: 8 max for 2 hour session
- On-site Accommodations:
Please enquire within
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Foxlake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern: Very calm- sheltered
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None