Kyle Water Ski and Wakeboard
Water Sport Club
- Website: http://kylewaterskiandwakeboard.org.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/Kyle-Waterski-Wakeboard-543451062349682
Phone: +44 07950152831
Glengarnock, Glasgow City Ka14 3db
Kyle Water Ski and Wakeboard offers ideal waterskiing and wakeboarding on beautiful Kilbirnie Loch. There are 2 slalom courses on the lake.
Hours of Operation:
April-October. Wed and Fri 18.00 until dark / Sat and Sun 13.00 on.
- Boat(s) in Use: Malibu LXi
- Available Gear: Waterskis, wakeboards, wetsuits and vests
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size: N/A
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: None
- Water Located On: Kilbirnie Loch
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern: Generally westerly or south westerly winds in Spring and Summer. Calms down in the evening. Slalom courses set up to be as sheltered as possible.
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Some occasional fishing craft. Rowed.