Minsterworth Water Ski Club
Water Sport Club
- Website: http://www.mwsc.co.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Alternate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/Minsterworth-Water-Ski-Club
Minsterworth, Gloucestershire GL2 8JX
Welcome to Minsterworth Water Ski Club.
We are a waterskiing and wakeboarding club located on the banks of the River Severn in Gloucestershire, using our own boats.
The club is registered & affiliated with the British Water Ski & Wakeboard Federation.
Club members may waterski, wakeboard, barefoot, and tow inflatables, on 6 miles of the River Severn, from Elmore to Boxbush on the lower River Severn Estuary.
Hours of Operation:
All year round Daylight hours
- Boat(s) in Use: Members boats only
- Available Gear: Fully equipped clubhouse with facilities, spare boards / skis for members use
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: Any
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Camping available onsite
- Club requirements for participation: Must be a private boat owner with SBDA certificate.
- Water Located On: River Severn (fresh water)
- Water Temperature: 18 C degrees Spring and Autumn / 22 C degrees in Summer
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None