Ellingham Waterski and Wakeboard Club
Water Sport Club
- Website: http://www.ellinghamwaterski.co.uk/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fb.me/Ellingham-Waterski-Wakeboard-Club
Phone: +44 01425 471470
Alternate Phone: +44 07941 276280
Blashford, Hampshire BH24 3PJ
Ellingham Waterski and Wakeboard Club is probably the finest place to ski in the Poole, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Southampton area if not on the South Coast. We have undoubtedly the best facilities in the Dorset and Hampshire region if you are serious about enjoying yourself behind a boat.
Even if you just want to have some fun, come and pay us a visit, we’re only 15 minutes from the centre of Bournemouth and 20 minutes from the M3/M27 intersection or Salisbury! We are on the outskirts of Ringwood.
Hours of Operation:
April-October. Call ahead.
Please contact in advance to arrange
- Boat(s) in Use: Ski Nautique 200 and Ski Nautique 211 SV
- Available Gear: Yes
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: None specified. Check with club.
- Water Located On: Ellingham Lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: