Isle of Wight Wakeboard Club
Water Sport Club
Cowes, Isle of Wight
The Isle of Wight Wakeboard Club offers wakeboarding sessions for all ability levels, operating from the north coast of the Isle Of Wight, UK.
We ride in beautiful surroundings of the northern part of the Island. Osborne Bay meets the grounds of Osborne House where Queen Victoria would retreat too. Beautiful views and tropical like bays.
Hours of Operation:
- Boat(s) in Use: Converted Bayliner 200
- Available Gear: Boards, skis, wetsuits and vests.
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: From 1-6
- Charter Group Size: From 1-6
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: The Solent
- Water Temperature: 65-68 F
- Wind Pattern: SW
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Busy on weekends but I know a few secret spots!